This all-veggie easy dinner recipe is something you’re going to keep eating week after week. It’s a game-changer.
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped Coupons
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrots, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- Chop head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor. Pulse until it starts to resemble rice; set aside.
- Heat a large wok (or skillet) over medium heat and drizzle in sesame oil. Add onion, peas and carrots and saute until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Slide veggie mixture to one side of the wok and add in the beaten eggs, scrambling until cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
- Stir in cauliflower “rice” and pour the soy sauce over top, mixing well. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender.
- Top with green onions, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup • Calories: 131 • Fat: 6.3 g • Carbs: 13.5 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 6.5 g • WW Points+: 3 pts
Recipe curated from Eat Yourself Skinny.
To work with a nutrition coach who will share recipes and meal planning tips with you, click here and get your first week free!