Cooking fish hardly takes any time at all! This easy dinner recipe is flavorful, healthy and delicious.
- 1 pound mild white fish fillets (such as cod, tilapia, flounder, or sole)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup sliced raw almonds
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 trimmed green onions, white and green parts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + extra for greasing the baking dish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a large rectangular baking dish with a light coating of olive oil. Evenly distribute the fish fillets in the bottom of the baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, almonds, Parmesan, green onions, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon juice. Pulse until it forms a thick pesto.
- Spread the pesto in an even layer on top of the fish. Cook until done (white and flaky), about 15 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Recipe curated from 100 Days of Real Food.
To work with a nutrition coach who will share recipes and meal planning tips with you, click here and get your first week free!