Since we’re supposed to fill half our plates with veggies, we’re always on the look out for new veggie dishes to keep things fresh. This dish you can make in under 30 minutes, is absolutely delicious, and keeps you full. We dare you to try it.
- 1.25-1.5 lbs brussels sprouts, cut in half (5-6 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2.5 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the diced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and mix with your hands to coat evenly.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until thoroughly cooked and the leaves brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar to taste, tossing to combine.
Servings: 4 • Size: 1.25 cups •
Calories: 140 • Fat: 8.9 g • Saturated Fat: 1.2 g • Protein: 4.9 g • Carbs: 14.2 g • Fiber: 5.4 g
Sugar: 3.1 g • Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe curated from apple-of-my-eye.com.
To work with a nutrition coach who will share recipes and meal planning tips with you, click here.