For a sophisticated and light dessert that is special enough to serve at a dinner party, try these baked pears. You can even add a dollop of yogurt or frozen yogurt to make it more of a treat!
- 2 large ripe pears
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- (optional) yogurt or frozen yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the pears in half and place on a baking sheet (I cut a sliver off the other end so they sat upright).
- Using a measuring spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon honey over each one.
- Bake in the oven 30 minutes. Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/2 pear • Points +: 3 pts • Smart Points: 2
Calories: 110.5 • Fat: 5 g • Carb: 17 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 1.5 g • Sugar: 12 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg • Sodium: 0 mg
Recipe curated from Skinnytaste.com.
To work with a nutrition coach who will share recipes and meal planning tips with you, click here!